This agreement provides important information to you, including information about your obligations about your content, our limitation of liability to you, and your agreement to waive the right to participate in a class action lawsuit.
Please make sure to read this agreement, because your use of the Site is consent to these terms. If you do not agree to any of the updated terms, you should stop using the Doors.com Platform.
Using the Doors.com Platform
- Who can use it. You must be at least the age of majority in the state where you live to use the Site. Use of the Doors.com Platform by anyone under 18 years of age is strictly prohibited!
- Profile for Professionals. If you are a professional services provider, you may set up a Professional Profile. If you do, you give us the right to list your Professional Profile in our directory of service providers, and you will be able to connect with others on the Doors.com Platform while identified by your professional profile. We may use the content in your Professional Profile in accordance with the Professional Profile Policy set forth below and, at our sole and absolute discretion, may display some or all of your content in other places on the Doors.com Platform. By creating a Professional Profile, you acknowledge and agree to each of the following (our “Professional Profile Policy”):
- You are a principal or employee authorized to create a Professional Profile for the Pro.
- You will provide accurate, truthful, and complete information regarding your business, and keep all business information up to date.
- You will create only one Professional Profile for each location of your business.
- You will pick a business category that accurately describes your products and services.
- Professional Profiles created for business categories not supported by Houzz will be removed without notice.
- If your profession or business requires licensure, you agree to provide all licensing information necessary to advertise your business online on Doors.com. Additionally you represent that any licensing information you provide is accurate and up to date.
- You agree that any projects posted on your Professional Profile represent your own work, and you will not claim credit for the work of others.
- Doors.com may enable you to display your affiliation with certain trade associations relevant to your business. You agree that you will only choose those organizations with which you are actually affiliated for display on your Professional Profile, and promptly remove any affiliations if no longer current. You agree that in certain circumstances Doors.com may display your affiliation with certain trade association partners on your Professional Profile on your behalf, e.g. upon verification of membership by the trade association.
- You may be eligible for inclusion in the Doors.com Trade Program as a Doors.com Trade Program Pro. Eligible customers of Doors.com Trade Program Pros may qualify for discounts on purchases of certain products from the Doors.com Shop. Additionally, Doors.com Trade Program Pros may be eligible to receive credits equal to a percentage of their Eligible Customers’ total Doors.com Shop purchases, which may be used to purchase products in the Doors.com Shop. Not all professionals will be eligible for the Doors.com Trade Program and some products are not eligible for customer discount or use of credits. Admission into the Doors.com Trade Program is not available to the public and is at Doors.com’s sole discretion. Misuse of the Doors.com Trade Program, as determined in Doors.com’s sole discretion, can result in termination of your membership and immediate revocation of any accrued benefits. Doors.com also reserves the right to cancel any discount or credit that it deems was mistakenly granted or earned improperly (for example, if a Doors.com Trade Program Pro shared its account log in with a non-eligible customer). “Eligible Customers” means current or prior customers of your home professional business and excludes you, your family, and employees. Customers may only be “Eligible Customers” for one Pro at a time. Please contact Doors.com for additional details.
- The appearance of your Professional Profile in Doors.com search results is not guaranteed and is dependent on a number of factors, including without limitation the popularity and volume of photos, reviews, and user interactions. Doors.com does not guarantee specific placements on Doors.com except as part of paid local marketing packages.
- Customers may review your business on your Professional Profile. You understand and agree that while all Reviews must follow our Review Policy set forth below. Doors.com does not remove negative reviews that do not violate our Review Policy, regardless of whether a Pro is a paying customer or not. Doors.com may provide a means for you to request reviews from current and past customers, in which case Doors.com will only use customer contact information for the purpose of sending the request.
- If you remove or deactivate your Professional Profile, subject to applicable law any postings, reviews, photos, or comments you upload prior to deactivation may remain published on the Site after removal or deactivation.
Acceptable Use Policy
When using the Doors.com Platform, you agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and act in accordance with the law, as described further below (our “Acceptable Use Policy”). You agree not to use the information, services or any other part of the Doors.com Platform to take any action or actions that:
- Are contrary to Doors.com’s public image, goodwill or reputation;
- Promote any illegal activity or content, including without limitation child or animal abuse, violence, illegal drug use, and underage drinking;
- Infringe on our or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
- Transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Doors.com Platform, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Doors.com Platform;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Doors.com Platform;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Doors.com Platform;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Doors.com Platform without our prior written authorization;
- Distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
- Interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of Doors.com or its Brand Participants, licensors or suppliers;
- Involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) or equivalent, applicable, foreign law;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” the Doors.com Platform or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Doors.com Platform or its contents, authentication and security measures;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission;
- Execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Doors.com Platform’s servers or any data not intended for you;
- Harvest or collect information about any Doors.com Platform visitors or members without their express consent; and/or
- Contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may permanently or temporarily suspend your use of the site or the service at any time for any reason, without any notice or liability to you. We may terminate your account at any time for any or no reason, including if you violate any Doors.com policy (including the Acceptable Use Policy). Upon termination of your use of the service, certain provisions will survive termination, as detailed in Section 9.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Doors.com Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at https://www.doors.com/contact-us. By submitting feedback in this or in any other manner to us, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, without any restriction or compensation to you.
- Definition of Your Content. The Doors.com Platform enables you to post material, including without limitation photos, profile pictures, messages, and commentary. You may also post reviews of third-party service providers, third-party products, or third-party services (“Reviews”). All material that you display on the Doors.com Platform, including Reviews, will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Doors.com Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public and will not be treated as private or confidential.
- License and Permission to Use Your Content. You hereby grant to us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, process, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, transmit and distribute Your Content, or any portion thereof, throughout the world in any format, media or distribution method (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in Your Content. Such permission will be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in Your Content. If you identify yourself by name or provide a picture or audio or video recording of yourself, you further authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, to reproduce, print, publish and disseminate in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) your name, voice and likeness throughout the world, and such permission will be perpetual and cannot be revoked for any reason, except as required by the applicable law. You further agree that we may use Your Content in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
- Ownership. We acknowledge and agree that you, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of any and all copyrights in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us in the paragraph above, and that no ownership of such copyrights is transferred to us under this agreement. Further, with respect to Your Content in the form of photos, and subject to Doors.com product and user experience considerations: (a) we will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the attribution of such photos as submitted by you, and (b) we will not license or sublicense to third parties individual photos or collections of photos, except in each case for Doors.com Business Purposes. “Doors.com Business Purposes” means any use in connection with a Doors.com-branded or co-branded website, application, publication or service, or any use which advertises, markets or promotes the Doors.com Platform, the services or the information it contains, Doors.com, or its affiliates. Doors.com Business Purpose specifically includes the use of Your Content on the Doors.com Platform in connection with features and functions offered by Doors.com to our users that enable them to view and interact with Your Content.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on the Doors.com Platform, you represent and warrant to us that you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content in this manner. This includes obtaining the right to grant us the rights to the use of Your Content in accordance with this agreement. You are in the best position to judge whether Your Content is in violation of intellectual property or personal rights of any third-party. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that your content does not violate Doors.com’s Acceptable Use Policy and/or Copyright and Trademark Policy or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- Limits. We reserve the right to edit, abridge, or remove Your Content, in whole or part, for any reason (which may include a reported violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or Copyright and Trademark Policy). We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or remove Your Content submitted by you for any reason without notice. We do not guarantee that we will publish all of Your Content.
- Review Policy. By posting a Review, you acknowledge and agree the following (our “Review Policy”):
- You are not (i) a director, employee, officer, or principal (“Interested Party”) of the business whose products or services are the subject of the Review, (ii) an Interested Party of a competitor of the business or individual whose products or services are the subject of the Review; or (iii) related in any way, including by blood, adoption or marriage, to the business or your Review is based upon your first-hand experience with the products, or business or individual whose services, are the subject of the Review;
- Your Review is accurate, truthful and complete;
- Your Review does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy, including through libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene content; as determined by Doors.com in our sole and absolute discretion;
- If you have received monetary compensation or other incentive to write and submit a Review, it will be clearly and conspicuously stated in the text of your Review, even if the amount or value of such incentive is small;
- You will not use the posting or removing of your Review to demand payment from any business or individual, except that bona fide refund requests made in connection with a bad customer experience are acceptable.
Our Content and Materials.
- Definition of Our Content and Materials. All intellectual property in or related to the Doors.com Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, our research, our articles, product photographs, product renderings, 3-D product images, the Doors.com marks, the Doors.com logo, and Doors.com buttons, badges, and widgets, but excluding Your Content), is the property of Doors.com Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates or its licensors (“Our Content and Materials”).
- No Endorsement or Verification. Please note that the Doors.com Platform enables access to third-party content, products and services, including those who advertise goods and services on the Doors.com Platform (“Brand Participants”), and it offers interactions with third-parties, including Brand Participants, over which we have no control. We assume no responsibility for, nor do we endorse or verify the content, offerings or conduct of third-parties (including but not limited to the products or services offered by Brand Participants or the descriptions of the products or services offered by Brand Participants). Participation or availability on the Doors.com Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any content posted on the Doors.com Platform by anyone, including Brand Participants.
- Restrictions. Except as expressly provided in these terms, you agree not to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise exploit Our Content and Materials without our express written permission. Doors.com’s permission to you for your use of the Doors.com Platform expressly excludes commercial use by you of any information concerning product descriptions or professional listings for the benefit of another merchant. You expressly are prohibited from any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Doors.com Platform. You may view and print a reasonable number of copies of web pages located on the Doors.com Platform for your own personal use, provided that you retain all proprietary notices contained in the original materials, including attribution to Doors.com.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the Doors.com Platform and Doors.com marks will remain the property of Doors.com. The content, information and services made available on the Doors.com Platform are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Doors.com Platform.
Third-Party Offerings on the Doors.com Platform.
- Third-Party Services. You may be provided the opportunity on the Doors.com Platform to purchase services that are offered by third parties (collectively “Third Party Services”), including those offered by professionals registered with Professional Profiles on the Doors.com Platform. The availability of any Third Party Services on the Doors.com Platform does not imply our endorsement of the Third Party Services.
Reporting Violations of Your Intellectual Property Rights, Doors.com Policies, or Applicable Laws
We have a special process for reporting violations of your intellectual property rights or other violations of Doors.com policies or applicable laws.
- Copyright and Trademark Policy. We have adopted and implemented a Copyright and Trademark Policy. For more information, including detailed information about how to submit a request for takedown if you believe content on the Doors.com Platform infringes your intellectual property rights, please read our Copyright and Trademark Policy. Reports of Other Violations. If you believe content on the Doors.com Platform violates Doors.com’s Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise violates applicable law (apart from copyright or trademark violations), please contact us at email@example.com.
We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies described above and applicable law.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF DOORS.COM ENTITIES TO YOU.
THE “DOORS.COM ENTITIES” MEANS 10K LLC D/B/A DOORS.COM AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND PARTNERS, AND THE MEMBERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGING MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM. EACH PROVISION BELOW APPLIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW:
- WE ARE PROVIDING YOU THE SITE, SERVICES, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE DOORS.COM ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE.
- THE DOORS.COM ENTITIES MAKE NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOR: (i) CONTENT POSTED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY (INCLUDING A BRAND PARTICIPANT) ON THE SITE, (ii) THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR PRODUCTS, (iii) THIRD-PARTY SITES (INCLUDING THOSE OF BRAND PARTICIPANTS) AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE (INCLUDING THOSE OF BRAND PARTICIPANTA) LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, AND (iv) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY (INCLUDING A BRAND PARTICIPANT) YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- YOU AGREE THAT UNDER THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DOORS.COM ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT THE DOORS.COM ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF THE DOORS.COM ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF AND IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR PRODUCTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- WE SPEND HOURS RESEARCHING AND WRITING OUR ARTICLES AND STRIVE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE CONTENT ON OUR SITE. WE ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE ACCURATE PHOTOGRAPHS, RENDERINGS AND 3-D IMAGES OF PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE. HOWEVER, OUR CONTENT AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ACTUAL PRODUCTS MAY DIFFER VISUALLY OR OTHERWISE FROM PHOTOGRAPHS, RENDERINGS AND 3-D IMAGES OF THOSE PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE. YOU SHOULD RELY ON OUR CONTENT AND MATERIALS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AS THEY ARE ONLY MEANT TO AID YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH. WE ARE NOT ACTING AS LICENSED PROFESSIONALS WHEN WE PUBLISH OUR CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON OUR SITE. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONSULT YOUR OWN LAWYER, ACCOUNTANT OR OTHER LICENSED CONTRACTOR OR PROFESSIONAL BEFORE MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON OUR CONTENT AND MATERIALS.
- PRODUCT OR COMPANY NAMES, LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS AND NOT DOORS.COM.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold the Doors.com Entities and their representatives harmless from and against any and all claims (regardless of merit), damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (a) your breach of any part of this agreement, including but not limited to the Acceptable Use Policy; (b) any allegation that any materials you submit to us or transmit to the Doors.com Platform infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (c) your activities in connection with the Doors.com Platform or other websites to which the Doors.com Platform is linked; and/or (d) your negligent or willful misconduct.
- You acknowledge and agree that you and Doors.com each are waiving the right to a trial by jury. You further acknowledge and agree that you are waiving your right to participate as a plaintiff as a class member in any class action proceeding against or involving Doors.com. Further, unless you and Doors.com agree otherwise in writing, a court of competent jurisdiction may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not preside over any form of class action proceeding against or involving Doors.com.
- The validity, interpretation and enforcement of this agreement, matters arising out of or related to this agreement or its making, performance or breach, and related matters shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York (without reference to choice of law doctrine). Any legal action or proceeding concerning the validity, interpretation and enforcement of this agreement, matters arising out of or related to this agreement or its making, performance or breach, or related matters shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of New York in the County of New York or of the United States of America for the Southern District of New York, and all parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, waiving any objection to the propriety or convenience of such venues.
- Notice for California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the Doors.com Platform are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The services are provided by 10K LLC d/b/a doors.com, a Delaware limited liability company, located at 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes Delaware 19958. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Service, please contact Doors.com at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our mailing address. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs which may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
- Supplemental Terms for Certain Services. Certain services offered on the Doors.com Platform may require you to enter into a separate agreement and/or be subject to additional terms. In the event of any conflict between this agreement and the terms of that separate agreement, the terms of that separate agreement will control.
- Application Provider Terms. If you access the Doors.com Platform through a Doors.com application, you acknowledge that this agreement is between you and Doors.com only, and not with another application service or application platform provider (such as Apple, Inc. or Google Inc.), which may provide you the application subject to its own terms.
- Export. The Doors.com Platform is controlled and operated from our United States offices in Delaware. Doors.com software is further subject to United States export controls. No software for Doors.com may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. You represent that you are not (1) located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (2) listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Changes. We reserve the right at any time to: (i) change the terms and conditions of this agreement, consistent with applicable law; (ii) change the Doors.com Platform, including eliminating or discontinuing any information or services or other features in whole or in part; and (iii) deny or terminate your Doors.com account, or use of and access to the Doors.com Platform.
- Languages. English is the authoritative text of this agreement and all communications, notices, arbitrations and other actions and proceedings relating to this agreement will be made and conducted in English, even if we choose to provide translations of this agreement into the native languages in certain countries.
- Assignment. No terms of this agreement, nor any right, obligation, or remedy hereunder is assignable, transferable, delegable, or sublicensable by you except with Doors.com’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, transfer, delegation, or sublicense shall be null and void. Doors.com may assign, transfer, or delegate this agreement or any right or obligation or remedy hereunder in its sole and absolute discretion, including, without limitation, so someone who acquires Doors.com or all or substantially all of its assets.
- Waiver. Our failure to assert a right or provision under this agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Headings. Any heading, caption, or section title contained is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- Further Assurances. You agree to execute a hard copy of this agreement and any other documents, and take any actions at our expense that we may request to confirm and effect the intent of this agreement and any of your rights or obligations under this agreement.
- Entire Agreement/ Severability. This agreement supersedes all prior terms, agreements, discussions and writings regarding the Doors.com Platform and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the Doors.com Platform. If any provision in this agreement is found to be unenforceable, then (except as expressly provided otherwise in Section 8 (Dispute Resolution)) that provision will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Survival: The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of this agreement: Section 2 (Your Content), Section 3(Our Content and Materials), Section 6 (Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability), Section 7 (Indemnification), Section 8 (Dispute Resolution) and Section 9 (Miscellaneous).
- Contact. Feel free to contact us by visiting https://www.doors.com/contact-us with any questions about this agreement. The Doors.com Platform is operated by:
10K LLC d/b/a doors.com
16192 Coastal HighwayLewes Delaware 19958
Last modified as of September 1, 2017